photo shoot + final photos

This week it was time to finalise the last details. That is, my 3D piece. For that, after having the embroidery finished, as the fabric was too big so I decided to cut it with 50 by 50 measures. My first idea was to finish the scarf with a sheath but immediately after I cut the scarf I liked the way that the fabric ended and I noticed that it wasn't a fabric that would unravel very much and as I know that there are fabrics that don't exactly need hemming I decided to leave it simple. Then I wanted to take the photos and for that I used more or less the same positions so that the scarf was the main element and the embroidery itself was visible. I also took care with the light so there wouldn't be too much contrast. 


I ended up choosing the one that seemed to show the piece better and had better light. I liked this photo because it seemed to complete my project well. I didn't want anything that had too much information because my project is based on simplicity. 





Comments

Popular Posts