Major project: approval form



Project Aims and Objectives:


For this fashion project I will be using the concept of DENIM.
I will create a fashion editorial that promotes this fabric and will show people this trend. Fashion editorials are a powerful advertising tool in the fashion world. I'll use myself as the model and use the self timer functionality to avoid contact with people. 

I will use photoshop to editing the photos, lucipress to create a layout to the editorial, yumpu and wix. In the photos I will show ways of styling this fabric and will develop my styling skills and also photography skills.

I will look at the fashion trends and look at how denim fits into those trends, work form a target Market for women between 18 and 25 from generation Z. In this editorial I will upcycling of my wardrobe to fit into the trends of this season. 
I will use the fashion dictionary to suport my vocabulary. To inspire myself I will be researching for brands like Calvin Klein, Levi's and Salsa and also another fashion editorials.

Link for my Digital Arts Major Project Approval Form:

Here is my major project plan schedule on google drive.




Comments

  1. Good that you have introduced this and blogged this well done - remember to add your planning sheet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts