Further research & the direction of my project

Research

I have a list where I have the research that I am suppose to do each weak and that has been helping me during the process. So far, I have researched 1 company of fabrics and patterns and 1 brand. I was supposed to have another research on pattern trends for this season this week but I will do it until the end of the week. So far, these researches have been helping me mainly by inspiring me in terms of design and ideas. However, I am exited about the next researches because I think they will be even more useful to my final piece. 

Here is my research and process planning:

Week 3 - Robert Kaufman + SHUSHU TONG

Week 4 - Pattern trends + pattern creation

Week 5 - Piece + Fashion illustrator

Week 6 - Embroidering techniques + Outfit

Week 7 - Shawl + Accessory

Week 8 - Shawl

Week 9 - Photos + Final posts


How useful has my research been?

My research have been helping me in a lot of aspects. I have been doing my research taking into account the large number of areas that my curse involve (photography, styling, fashion, accessories, layouts, makeup, etc) and during my research I have been learning about new artists in these areas and also techniques.

How will the further research inform my work?

The further research will be crucial because I will need some information to improve my skills in illustration and mostly embroidering. Also it is always important to extend our knowledge in our area.

Comments

  1. This is a clear plan, well done, the important thing is to follow up on it and make sure you achieve what you have set out to do. You have done some good research so far, now it is time to focus on the creation of your outcomes and the techniques you will be using to finalise this. Also there is a case that you can do further research into layouts for your portfolio presentation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts