Further Development

DIGITAL piece - Technical drawing

This session I took the opportunity to explore and choose one f my sketches from the previous session. I have choose this piece and also had a thought in the fabric of it. I wanted it to be fresh and light as it is for spring /summer. This piece will have my pattern too so it would be nice if I could represent the piece with the same type / texture of the fabric. My idea is a type of linen that is not that tough as it normally is. Linen is a good fabric to embroidery so that is one of the reasons that I am choosing it. For the details I want to add elastics and the fabric around it. Oriental clothes have normally a lot of fabric. This piece have a lot of fabric too, however it is tight into the elastic so it can be more fresh and comfortable for the summer and spring.


Class further sketches with colour:



Comments

  1. As in the last post, these work well, would like to see you go even further based on what we did in Week 7, try out different materials (pro-markers/felt tips/coloured pencils) to get a clear idea of what you are going to create before you digitise your drawings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts