FRAGRANCE - Reflection

 With this project, I could develop my skills in terms of photography, styling and edition. Also, it was a funny process starting with the first ideas and ending up with a photoshoot since I am working with what I like to do in my daily basis. I personally enjoyed the final outcome because it is simple but direct to the point. It reflects my initial idea and concept. The most challenging step was to understand what would be the best way to produce the photos in terms of lights and equipment. I had to repeat the photoshoot after a first try that didn't went so well in those points so I ended up having the opportunity and time to improve it. Overall, I appreciated making this project because it challenged me and my skills, and made me manage to work with what I had.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts