Final Photoshoot

In the final photoshoot, I tought that maybe it would work better if I did the photos with natural light, so I started the photoshoot aroud 3pm so that the sun could get in the room. I have used a white wall for some of the photos, and the back of a couch using a white sheet in front of a window. After the first try of a photoshoot for this project, the natural light worked better and made the original plan go smoothly. 

After this photoshoot, I thought that I could incorporate the some photos, maybe three of them, from the previous photoshoot but I realized that those didn't went well mixed with photos with natural light. I ended up using photos only from this last photoshoot so that every photos were connected with each other. I have taken around 140 photos in this photoshoot and chose 6 of them for the final ones.






Here are some photos of me taking the photos:



Comments

  1. Good contacts and process here - good pictures - remember to explain which camera was used and the settings that were used for the shoot - I am glad you had good natural light

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts