Photoshoot - Testing

 FRAGRANCE







Photographic model release: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eJ7O-oRBy_TzMO87VbwLRKi3LTBjCjrLU3tEXt1h8sg/edit?usp=sharing

This is the result of the final photoshoot. I took around 70 photos and end up choosing my 8 best photos. For me, those 8 photos were the best and it was difficult to me to exclude 2 of them but I followed the next criteria:
  • Is the lavender noticeable?
  • Is it clear that the photo reflect the theme fragrance?
  • Does the photo have good light?
This was how I end up with my final 6 photos that you can see above. I am pretty satisfied with these photos because the outfits fit on the theme and concept, the model was able to work representing fragrance through her expressions, the makeup is minimalist as I wanted to. The only problem that I had was to hit in the best light. It was dark outside because I did not wanted to use natural light so I tried to use my ring light but I notice that the ring light did not have enough light for the size of the space so I ended up giving up and using only flash which was a surprise in a good way. I like the effect that it gives to the photos. Of course, that are some corrections that I have to do in the next step which is editing the final photos because the seem a little bit dark to me and after that, I might get to the final result as I want to. 



Comments

  1. Okay you have quite a lot of headroom on your beginning shots obviously they can be cropped but it would have been better to lose this in the original photo. I would say that you needed more light here as you have a little shadow and they seem underexposed slightly. I think you have some interesting shots but not very many shots - you should have contacts sheets full probably 100s of shots . I would shoot again and make these brighter and try out some different things as you could do something more here to improve these

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts