Who Am I? - Research myself

Who Am I? Why am I?

In the previous Art Portfolio session, we have done an exercise that let us know ourselves better. The challenge was to draw our body silhouette and fill it with our history and personality. I have decided to do this exercise by hand with ink pen.

This exercise had 4 steps:

  • Childhood
  • Teenage years
  • Personality
  • Imacts that people had through our life
Childhood

  1. Piano 
  2. Volleyball ball
  3. Roof sunset
  4. Beach sunset
Teenage years
  1. Manequin (representing fashion)
  2. Brushes (representing arts)
  3. Portugal flag (I realized that I love my home country)
Personality
  1. Clock (patient, ponctual)
  2. Hands in my arm (friendly)
People
  1. Rings (my parents divorce)

This exercise was very helpful. It made me remember my past and notice what had impact in my life which was interesting in terms of self knowlegde. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts