Development - Photoshoot

 Photoshoot

For the photoshoot, I want something clear and light. First, my goal is to find the right place to do the photoshoot. I don´t have any studio or acess to any, so I will be looking for exterior places. This place have to have a great lightness. As we rarely have days with open sky and good light, my idea is to do this photoshoot 2 or 3 times, so that in the end, I can choose the photos that went better.

Inspiration photos/poses/angles:


I will make the photoshoot outside, so my idea is to use the streets, the roads and the city. I also want to take pictures walking because I like to give some movement to the pictures.


The poses will be a very important thing in the photoshoot. It is important for me to choose poses that shows the clothes because that is the main objective of this project.


The lightning will be important. And I think this will be the most difficult part.


It is important to take pictures of the whole body so that the reader can understand how the pieces go with themselves.


I also wnat to take pictures just standing and doing simple poses to highlight the clothes.


Photos taken from:

Pinterest

Comments

  1. If you are taking photos from Pinterest you MUST find the original source and add that to the images - Pinterest is not a references and these images belong to someone! The poses that you want here look good and it give me an idea of the look you are trying to achieve - I hope you find a good day to shoot these !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your project, the photo idea is very cool and i think it could go nicely with your denim concept.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts