Testing elements: outfits

 This week, I started to testing all the elements of my project. This includes:

  • Outfits
  • Makeup
  • Hair style
  • How to incorporate lavender in the outfits
  • Equipment and studio
I will start talking about the outfits. For this, I wanted to make 3 casual outfits (2 photos of each outfit), exploring beige, white and purple in some pieces and the biggest challenge for this was the way that I would incorporate the lavender in the outfits, so I started exploring different ways to each outfit.


For the first outfit, I chose a simple beige shirt, with a bordeaux bralette and also beige formal trousers. That I added the lavender inside one pocket of the shirt. Before I saw this result I think I will probably add lavender in both pockets and see how it result.


As the second outfit, I have chosen a satin purple shirt with simple jeans. In this one I wanted to mix the casual and formal style to give a more relaxed feeling to the photos. I have explored two way of adding the lavender, in the back pocket of the jeans and also between the buttons of the shirt because I found it an original way to do it.



For the final outfit, I choose a woolen purple cardigan with white jeans and incorporate the lavender in the neckline of the cardigan.

I am happy with the outfits and I think the most difficult part will be to make that everything make sense with the light and scenario. 



Comments

  1. Good work on test shots and testing out styles these are looking good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts