EXPERIMENTING - IMAGES LAYOUT

LAYOUT

I am experiementig my pages layout because I am concerning about they look in the end. I want to think about the lettring, the position of the title and subtitle, the colors and think also about creating some slogans related to my theme and concept. I will work on photoshop to do this experiement, and if it goes well, I will use photoshop for the final outcome. For this experiment, I will use an image as an example because I will only focus on the layout, letring and colors.

Here are my tries:

1


2


I tried to use different fonts between the style that I wanted to the final pages. My idea is that each one of the 6 images have a different slogan about the theme and concept. I like the two ideas that I am showing and probably the final ones would be similar to this. And this is the kind of layout that I want. To do this, I used photoshop using the text tool and the eraser to erase parts of the title to give some dimanic to the image.



 

Comments

  1. Good that you have practiced this as you will ned to choose a good layout and if you have this in mind hopefully this will be ready to execute - good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts