Smart objective: Art portfolio project


In this Art portfolio project, I will be creating a sequence of six photos, I will use myself as the model and also use mainly purple since my theme is Purple Haze. My concept is Fragrance, and for that I will use lavender as clothes and acessories. I will use my own camera, tripod and ring light to take the pictures at home trying to create a studio. As for the programs, after taking the pictures I will be using photoshop to fix any light or imperfections and maybe a programe to present the final fictures in a different way, by a gif or presentation. Before taking the final pictures, I will make a test at home for testing the light and the best place for the blackground.

Comments

  1. Okay this sounds realistic - if you are doing photos remember that you will need to ensure you add the process well with contact sheets, your camera settings and lighting arrangements - I will go though this in class

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts