Inspirations - Purple Haze

Purple Haze

Lavender

With this concept, I am inspired in a fashion editorial by Hot Jeans for cosmopolitan Ukrain (nov. 2020)

HOT JEANS


This photoshoot really inspires me. For me, this is the real concept of "wearing" plants and flowers. And in my opinion, lavender can be the perfect plant for this project, it is purple and it is delicate and simple.

As this photos demonstrate, my idea is also take the photos inside with a clear background. I would like to play a little bit more with the light. Maybe try to use flash in my camera giving a more dramatic side to the photos.


Before I start the project, I will do more research about this plant and also inspire myself in other brands and colections that are related to this concept and theme.


Reference:

Oleksandra Zheinova Photography website, "Fasion editorial for Cosmopolitan Ukrain", available from:https://zheinova.com/fashion-editorial-for-cosmopolitan-ukraine

Comments

  1. You do not seem to have the Martians have landed drawing piece. Please can you add this and then can you explore you concept.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts