Ideas development - Flag method

 

This class, we were able to choose one of three methods to develop our ideas. I chose to do it in a flag way. 

In my flag, obviously I had to represent the colour purple since that is my main theme. Also, I wanted to add lavender and the 6 cards that represents the 6 photos from the photoshoot. My plan is to do tests at home using the camera and working with the light so that I can understand what is the best way to do the photoshoot at home. I added some purple perls but I am not sure yet if I am going to use this in this project. It is just an idea. Finally, I added the key word "fragrance" that can be the name of this project.

Comments

  1. Okay this sort of works and you have developed some ideas here ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts