Major project - REFLECTION

DENIM

For this project, my intention was to introduce denim in peoples minds because we are all used to wear denim but we don't actually think of the benefits and ways to use this fabric differently. I took the opportunity to talk about denim because I love using denim and also, it is in this seasons trends AGAIN. Yes, it is an timeless fabric, we just have to adapt this fabric to other styles and trends and this is all the concept of my major project.

Overall, in my opinion this project was successful, although of course it is not perfect, my language is not good enough yet because I am still getting used to English and that is one of the things that this project had to get better but besides that I am very happy with the final result, I like the layout and design of the pages and I think that is a positive aspect in my project.

Here is the final result of my major project:

Comments

  1. Please reflect not just on your project but on Digital Arts and the development of you digital skills and creating a website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts