Photoshoot - Denim Editorial

For my editorial for the major project, I want to do three photoshoots with three different outfits based in DENIM

Then, I will choose the best four photos of each photoshoot and edit them using adobe photoshop.

In the first photoshoot I have used the Sony A5000

Settings:

- Aspect Ratio 3:2

- Quality RAW

- Focus mode Single shoot AF

- Focus area Center

- Iso 400


Photos (22/11/2020):


Before - After

For this photo, I ajust the light and contrast, then I have used the stamp tool on photoshop to eliminate the elements on the white column. Finally, I have used a tool that change the light of a specific point to turn the left building more brighter.

Before - After

In this photo, I have changed the light, contrast and also have used the stamp tool to eliminate the imperfections on the floor.

Before - After

The only thing that I have change in this photo is the lightning and contrast.

Before - After

In this photo, I c«have changed the light and contrast, and also put more blue on the photo to highlight the Denim.


Second photoshoot

Photos (27/11/2020):

Before - After

I chage the light and contrast and also add more blue to, once again highlight de Denim.


Before - After

This photo was more tricky because it had a lot of light behind but I change the contrast and some colors.

Before - After

I only changed the light and contrast.

Before - After

I only changed the light and contrast.

Photos (29/11/2020):


Before - After




Before - After



Before - After


Before - After


Comments

  1. I like the look here - I would have liked to see the whole shoot with contact sheets rather than just final edits - it would be good to add these

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts