Development - Outfits

Outfits

For designing my outfits, I will make some sketches too, showing my initial ideas for the outfits. The silhouette will be mixing tight and oversized pieces, this will create a balance in the body, I believe that this will atract my audience becaus is something very wearable and appealing. Of course, almost every peaces will be denim pieces and I will use my own pieces.

I have done a reaserch on other denim outfits to inspire myself.




Denim jacket + Jeans

This was one of my ideas, a total look denim on denim using a denim jacket. Specially using different denim tones because it is interesting to see how different denims look together.




Classic Pieces

In addition to total denim looks, I want to build outfits using denim with some classic pieces, such as simple shirts.


Denim in different colors

I want to use not only the blue denim. I will add black and white denim to my looks.


Overlap

Also, my idea is to overlap pieces, and jackets because it is a big trend for this season and I think that works very well.



My sketches:


First, I started to reune the pieces that I wanted to use in a page and start to think how will I conjugate them. 
Then, I have done my frist sketches on the outfits of the editorial:








References:

Yotka S. (august 30, 2019) "Ben Taverniti Is on a Mission to Make Denim Cool Again", Vogue website [online] available from: https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/ben-taverniti-hudson-jeans-unravel

Fass M. (august 28, 2020) "Get Ready for Fall With Vogue’s Guide to the Best Classic Jeans for Women", Vogue website [online] available from: https://www.vogue.com/article/best-jeans-for-women

Siddiqui Y (august 23, 2020) "I’m Finally Wearing Jeans Again, Here Are the Cute Outfits I’m Saving" Who what wear website [online] available from: https://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/cute-outfits-with-jeans/slide4

Lajiness L. (april 12, 2019) "40 Denim-on-Denim Outfit Ideas For Spring and Summer — Plus, Affordable Denim Starting at $27" Popsugar [online] available from: https://www.popsugar.co.uk/fashion/photo-gallery/46028443/image/46028369/Triple-denim-looks-can-also-done-white-jacket-over-denim?utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=US:GB&utm_source=www.google.com



Comments

Popular Posts