Development - Template

FASHION EDITORIAL

DENIM

Template

My fashion editorial will be a magazine template. So, I found important to do some scketches on the layout of the magazine pages that would work better for my editorial. It is very important to choose a very appealing magazine cover layout, this includes obviously the main photo of the editorial, the lettering and key phrases to start the editorial.

I will choose a clean lettering for my magazine pages, this have to be really easy to read and understand.

Sketches:

For my cover, I want my principal image to fill of the page, overlap the title, add a subtitle and I wiil give some key points about the concept of the editorial so that the reader immediately understand what the publication of the magazine is about.
For the back of the cover, I want to introduce Denim, talk about the fabric and add a bit of history about it too.
For the third page, I will do a index. so that the reader can pre-understand what will happen on the next pages.
First topic will have a photo on the center of the page with an out fit wearing denim, and I will add some tips on how to combine denim when it comes to accessories, hair and jewerly.
On the fourth page, I will add three more photos of outfits wearing them. I will take some photos also showing some details of the clothes so that they will not be all the same thing.
On the fifth page I will add two more photos, and this page will be more about text. I will talk about the ways we can style this fabric, the different styles that denim can have and also give some tips.

On the last page. I will also include images and do a conclusion in the texts.


This is my initial planning for the magazine template. This may not be definitive and maybe, during the project, I will change some aspects of the template.




Comments

  1. I like this - very good layout and consideration for each page and how this will look - I think you now know what you are working towards very clearly - well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts