Process of the WEBSITE creation

 I have created a website related to my subject area. I used Wix for doing it and these are the initial processes:

I

First step, create an account on Wix.com and choose a template to my blog. I have researched templates that could fit in my subject area, fashion communication and styling.


HOME PAGE

Started to personalize the template with my own details using the text settings tool.


Changing the title using the text settings tool. Personalize the font, size and color so that everything look good together.

Adding a home page, about page, projects and contact page to the horizontal menu. Changing the design of the horizontal menu using the design tool.

Changing the design of the social media icons and link them.

Choose images of some of my styling works and add a discription explaining what they represent.

Checking if the images look good together and with the layout and background of the website.

Change the name and year of copyright.


ON MOBILE


Checking if the layout look good in mobile.


ABOUT PAGE

To create an about page I have used the add+text tool and build my text about me, then, change the font, colors and size intext settings.

Add a photo to the page and check if everything looks good together.


CONTACT PAGE

Edit the forms box changing colors and fonts using the forms design tool.

Add a photo of me to the contact page 

Check if everything looks good together.


Comments

  1. I like the colours here and the look - good work and and good technical detail and process

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts