Ideas generation: SMART objective for sign off

 SMART Objective 

For this fashion project I will be using the concept of DENIM. I will create a fashion editorial that promotes this fabric and will show people this trend. Fashion editorials are a powerful advertising tool in the fashion world. I'll use myself as the model and use the self timer funcionality to avoid contact with people. I will use photoshop to editing the photos. In the photos I will show ways of styling this fabric and will developing my styling skills and also photography skills.


Initial research on DENIM:

Comments

  1. Good start and you have made a good start on initial research in your other two posts - I would just add here 'initial research on denim posts on following posts'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts