Drawing ideas

 My first sketches for this project:



These were my first thoughts and ideas when I first saw the themes. The themes I am more interested in are the Purple Haze and the Hearth Delights.

Ideas for PURPLE HAZE

My first idea for this theme was to create something related to my subject area which is fashion communication and styling. I emmideatly thought abou lavender because I found that plant very beautiful for this type of project and I thought maybe to incorporate them in the clothes our outfits.

Ideas for EARTH DELIGHTS

The idea for earth delights was thinking what we all can do to have a more sustainable and beautiful planet. In my subject area, the best way to so that is to re-use clothes from someone else to avoid the fast fashion and try to use more vintage and be more sustainable. Do some outfits with vintage pieces only is a good idea.










Comments

  1. Good that you have explored two themes here and that you have some different ideas about the direction you would like to take with your project

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts